Hotels Options During the Festival
Since hotel options and prices fluctuate, we recommend using a site such as priceline.com or hotels.com to find the best deal at the moment when you are ready to buy. Here are some guidelines:
- The following areas are within a 10-15 minute car or cab ride from the festival venue: Old City, Center City, Convention Center, Rittenhouse Square, Society Hill, Penn's Landing.
- The following areas are within a 20 minute car or cab ride from the festival venue: University City, West Philly.
- If you will have access to a car, you may consider staying in the Philadelphia airport area (about 20-25 minutes from the festival venue) where you can find a hotel room for less than $100.
- A tango-dancing Bed & Breakfast owner in West Philadelphia is very generously offering deeply discounted rooms (40-50% off the regular prices, but without breakfast) for dancers during the festival. Check out the website for more information, photos, and contact information (mention "tango" when you fill out the contact form). Or email Ana directly at archangel2a <AT> hotmail <DOT> com.
- Also check out our housing forum if you are interested in staying in the home of a local tanguero/a.